These images are from the 3D designathon which we recently held at Karabuk University with the participation of 90 design and engineering students from eleven departments. Autodesk student experts Büsra Cakici and Furkan Günal successfully realized this event together, as the former undertook the organization and the latter trained and mentored the participants.
As per the given challenge, the interdisciplinary student teams 3D modeled and visualized their favorite Film & Television equipment by using Autodesk Fusion 360, in just nine hours as usual. The winning project proves that the legendary Nagra tape recorder still continues to inspire designers of the future with its timeless form!
- Ahmet Coşkun - Industrial Design
- Emre Şahin - Mechanical Engineering
- Ramazan Yerlikaya - Industrial Design
- Dilan Turgut - Industrial Design Engineering
- Mahmut Erdem - Industrial Design Engineering
- Metehan Yalçın - Rail Systems Engineering
- Bilal Coşkun – Industrial Design Engineering
- Mustafa Acaroğlu - Design & Construction
- Yiğit Emre Özertay - Industrial Design Engineering
- Burak Şentürk - Industrial Design Engineering
- Muhammed Ali Duman - Automotive Enginering
- Yasin Albayrak - Automotive Enginering
Project year: 2017
Autodesk software used in the project: